Dec 24, 2008

How to Make Your Husband Fall in Love With You

From:www.squidoo.com

Single women tend to think that married women have it all. We're the ones who are lucky enough to have a husband and a stable life. The only problem with that is that relationships change over time and if you are like me, you may even reach a point where you question whether your husband is still "in love" with you. It's stressful and frustrating being in a marriage and feeling as though your husband has lost his passion for you.

When I first realized this was happening in my marriage I tried everything I could think of to renew his feelings for me. I tried to lose weight, I cooked the dinners he liked, and I even planned weekend getaways for just the two of us, without the kids. He'd thank me for the effort, but the dynamic of the relationship wasn't changing at all.

It reached a point where I began to fear that he was going to ask me for a divorce. My married friends all had their own words of wisdom to offer to me to get my husband to fall back in love. I quickly realized that taking advice from women who didn't seem all that happily married wasn't something I needed to be doing.

I'm not sure why I didn't realize sooner if I wanted to get my husband to fall in love with me again - to treat me the way he did when we first met and married - I had to regain access to his heart and make myself irresistible to him again.

I wanted my marriage to thrive and be fulfilling for both me and my husband again. I knew that he wasn't happy and I also knew that he wasn't doing anything to remedy the situation.

If you love your husband and you want to make him fall in love with you again - you need to start understanding how to appeal to his personal desires, wishes, fears and passions. Once you are able to fully understand this, you'll have him falling all over you again.

My husband and I are now happier than ever - he tells me over and over again everyday how much he loves me and more importantly he shows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment